Author & Contact
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Charles Jung is a trial lawyer who loves practicing law. His practice emphasizes class action litigation, wage & hour law, overtime litigation, trade secrets law, and employment litigation. Mr. Jung was selected for inclusion on the list of Super Lawyers or Rising Stars by Super Lawyers® magazine in 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009. He has successfully represented individuals and major companies, including:
- Discover Financial Services, Inc.: after filing a motion to dismiss, successfully obtained voluntary dismissal of representative action under Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200.
- Morgan Stanley DW Inc.: successfully defended company against its largest arbitration claims.
- Clifford Chance: successfully defended world’s largest law firm against claims involving breakup of technology law firm Brobeck.
In the past several months, Mr. Jung successfully defended a company against contract claims, settling for millions less than the initial demand (lower than 1%); he defended a services company against class action claims, settling for less than 3% of potential exposure; and he defended an employer against discrimination claims, settling for less than 1% of original demand. He has successfully litigated against law firms such as Gibson Dunn, Paul Hastings, Mintz Levin, and Cooley Godward.
- Stanford Law School: Mr. Jung earned his law degree from Stanford Law School, graduating with distinction. While at Stanford, he served as an Articles Editor for the Stanford Law Review.
- Harvard Kennedy School: Mr. Jung earned his master’s degree in public policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. At Harvard, Mr. Jung was a Kennedy Fellow.
- Duke University: He earned his bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, from Duke University with a dual degree in economics and public policy.
Email me: email@example.com or call me: 877-397-9997.
Or you can use the following form:
Please note that contacting us does not contractually obligate our firm to represent you. We can only serve as your attorney if both you and our firm agree, in writing, that we will serve as your counsel. You should be aware that the Statute of Limitations (the deadline imposed by law within which you may bring a lawsuit) may severely limit the time remaining for you to file any potential claims you may have. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. Our firm does not offer any guarantee of case results. Past success in litigation does not guarantee success in any new or future lawsuit. While we would like to hear from you, we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, do not use any of the supplied forms, e-mail addresses, or other interfaces to send us any confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send that information to us.
Neither Charles H. Jung nor his law firm Nassiri & Jung LLP assume any responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information provided herein. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. Online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of the author. Accordingly, neither Charles Jung nor his law firm can make no representation concerning the quality, safety or suitability of the content of these sites nor can the fact that the author has included this link serve as an endorsement by Charles Jung or his law firm of any of these sites. The author is providing this site, the information, listings, and links contained herein only as a convenience to you.
The content, original images, and their arrangement herein are protected and owned by Charles H. Jung.
Attorney Advertising: Some of the content on this site may be considered Attorney Advertising under the applicable rules of certain states. Member contact: Charles H. Jung (SBN217909).